The Column Order feature solves the problem of the inability to change the order of columns in Elementor.
Getting the most value out of Column Order:
Here are some different ways you can use Column Order:
- Change the order of columns for tablets and mobile devices
- Quickly change the order of the column without having to move the column.
How To Change Column Order:
- Select the desired column.
- Navigate to the Layout tab of the selected column.
- Under this tab, you’ll find a new option named ‘Column Order‘.
- Give an order number to the selected column.
- Similarly, select the other columns and give them an order number as well.
You can also set a different column order for mobile devices. Just click on the desktop icon and select the device you want to set the column order for.
- Column Order can be used for tablets and mobile devices too.
- You’ll have to set an order number for each column to make the Column Order work properly.